Experience the following amenities when you host your event with us:
- Over 38,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, ranging from intimate lounge areas to expansive ballrooms.
- The Thornton Room, with an elegant view of Washington
- Full-service FedEx Office and high-speed Internet access to keep you connected and productive throughout your meeting
- Professional Washington DC meeting planners, to help plan your event from start to finish
- Creative catering, featuring Hyatt’s Personal Preference menus
- Complete audio/visual equipment, with on-site expertise provided by Swank Audio Visuals
- 834 spacious guestrooms with city views , plush Grand BedsTM 37” LCD televisions and deluxe amenities
- DC’s most popular museums, monuments and more — all within a convenient distance of our hotel
For more details about our Creative Catering, click here visit our Catering website.
Contact UsTo reserve space for your next event, please call 202-719-8400 to speak to one of our experienced Catering Managers, or e-mail email@example.com.
Hyatt More Meetings Offer
Book multiple meetings at any participating Hyatt and you'll earn your choice of free nights, attrition breaks, savings on catering and more.
Power City. Power Meetings. Power Saving
It's easy to earn more rewards when you hold meetings at Grand Hyatt Washington or Hyatt Regency Washington. Whether it's a legislative meeting on Capitol Hill or a large conference near city center, experience the elegance of our newly renovated hotels.
Be Green and Save 3%
Meet and Be Green at Hyatt. Save 3% on your next meeting when you book and hold by December 31, 2013.