Meeting Rooms Washington DC near Capitol Hill
Washington DC meetings become extraordinary when hosted at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. During your event, you’ll experience unmatched service, exquisite catering and unique venues. Whether you are planning an executive retreat for 10 or an industry conference for more than 1,000 participants, you’ll discover all you need for a successful meeting will be at Hyatt Regency Washington.
Experience the following amenities when you host your event with us:
- Over 38,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, ranging from intimate lounge areas to expansive ballrooms.
- The Thornton Room, with an elegant view of Washington
- Full-service FedEx Office and high-speed Internet access to keep you connected and productive throughout your meeting
- Professional Washington DC meeting planners, to help plan your event from start to finish
- Creative catering, featuring Hyatt’s Personal Preference menus
- Complete audio/visual equipment, with on-site expertise provided by Swank Audio Visuals
- 836 spacious guestrooms with city views , plush Grand BedsTM 37” LCD televisions and deluxe amenities
- DC’s most popular museums, monuments and more — all within a convenient distance of our hotel
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. Click here to view our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.
For more details about our Creative Catering, click here visit our Catering website.
If you would like to inquire about planning your next event, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
Contact UsTo reserve space for your next event, please call 202-719-8400 to speak to one of our experienced Catering Managers, or e-mail email@example.com.