Washington DC Special Event Catering
View our Washington DC catering menus
Whether you need a unique luncheon to impress colleagues, a grand gala , or a pre-conference continental breakfast, count on the talented Food and Beverage team at Hyatt Regency Washington for delicious and innovative cuisine. No matter if your event takes place within our Washington DC banquet rooms or in any of the many fascinating sites around the city, our team is ready to serve your guests with dignity and style. As caterers to Presidents, Congressmen and business leaders for more than 35 years, we take pride in exceeding expectations with our Washington DC banquets.
Experience the best Washington DC catering with Hyatt’s distinctive flair and delicious cuisine. Add the crowning touch to your meeting, corporate event or social occasion with a memorable meal prepared by the innovative culinary staff at Hyatt Regency Washington. Our beautiful banquet rooms set just the right mood for an event that will be fondly remembered forever. Allow our Washington DC banquet catering professionals to create custom-tailored menus for your special event that will amaze and delight your guests.
From the simplest coffee break to the most elaborate themed gala, our experienced staff will dazzle your guests with their creativity and finesse. Choose from an extensive array, including:
- Pre-meeting breakfasts, such as classic hot buffets with eggs and sausage to plated breakfasts with Whole Wheat French Toast or a healthy Stay Fit Omelet
- A "pick-me-up" break, offering everything from gourmet cupcakes and organic energy bars to a Retro or Washington, DC themed break
- Delightful lunches, including plated three-course meals or buffets with flavors as varied as a Southwest Bistro to Hawaiian
- Spectacular hors d'oeuvres with a mix of hot and cold choices in a variety of eclectic themes
- Personal Preference menus where your guests can select their own entrees for a more personalized touch
- Plated four-course dinners, including appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts
- Specialized boxed Lunches, themed picnics and energizing meals for social and team-building excursions
Take advantage of our new and exciting Personal Preference Dining. This unique dining choice lets your guests select their own entree at your function. Each diner is offered a choice from four options, allowing them to choose the main course that best suits his or her own taste. As the meeting planner, you select the soup and salad, while our Chef will choose a trio of desserts beautifully presented for each guest. Ask your Meeting Concierge for more details.
To check dates or to request more information, please call 202-719-8400 to speak to one of our experienced Catering Managers, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let Monumental Affairs, Hyatt Regency Washington's off-premise catering company, make your occasion unforgettable. From gala events to executive luncheons, Monumental Affairs will cater to your every need.
- National Air and Space Museum
- Historic mansions such as the Washington Club
- The Library of Congress
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Local business and association offices
- National Building Museum
- National Museum of Natural History
Monumental Affairs brings the expertise and knowledge of our award-winning chefs and catering consultants to every social gathering, theme party or corporate event. With services ranging from site selection and decor consultation (china and flatware, props, lighting, linens and floral arrangements), to entertainment, lodging and transportation, all your needs will be taken care of by the professionals.
For more information, visit our website or contact Monumental Affairs by calling 202-719-8440 or e-mail events@MonumentalAffairs.com.